Drupal 8 Commerce - Initial Impressions
Not a very straightforward initial setup.
For example, the default Product List doesn’t even show the price until you add
Product Variation as a Relationship.
But where Drupal shines is being able to create a custom Listings Status screen. Not sure how such a screen would be created in Craft CMS.
Technical Notes #
Product Detail image size
590 x 590
- [x] add Image field to Product Variations
- [x] create a Products Listing Status view
- [x] add
- [x] add
# of pocketsattributes
- [ ] Product Dimensions What’s the correct way to setup product dimensions? Physical Fields | Drupal.org
- [ ] Review the Checkout flow setup Stripe test credentials
- [ ] improved Meta-tags especially for social media preview
- [ ] list directly via Etsy API
Nice but low priority #
- [ ] replace CKEditor with Redactor
Wasn’t Possible — Blog Post Worthy? #
- [ ] make the Photos and Description fields in-line editable There’s no easy way to do this in Drupal 8
- Editable Fields | Drupal.org not being migrated to Drupal 8
- How to enable inline editing on Views in Drupal 8? — Drupal Answers I posted question on Reddit — no replies. In-line editable field solution for Drupal 8 views?